I realized when I took a peek at my blog today that yesterday's title "Oh No, Stephen King, Not You, Too!" made absolutely no sense in light of the subject matter of the post itself, which of course was the Kindle 2.0 from Amazon. (This is why I maintain that one should never give things titles until one is FINISHED with them, and why my book will not have a title until I have written it.)
I titled it as I did because, when I started the post, I intended to write something about how it appears that one of the greatest writers of our time (yes I do believe that, and I don't care what my hoity-toity literati friends say) has released a short story for release ONLY on the Kindle 2.0 medium, at least for the time being. I can't believe one of the smartest guys out there has fallen for the robot scheme, too. But he has, and I was dismayed, and was going to write about my disappointment, but if you read the post, you can plainly see that I became far too wrapped up in my ranting. So. Yeah, post explained! On to today's!
Le Gross National Happiness
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment