Monday, April 20, 2009

http://www.scificool.com/category/the-sorcerers-apprentice-2010-movie/.


Oh. Oh no. This is all wrong. This. Is. All gone horribly wrong. I Thought I'd just post the link because it actually is going to give me pain to have to describe it. But, if I don't describe it, in ... you know ... words... You might not click it. Ok, I'm taking a deep breath. Calming...

That link up there, is going to take you to information and - dear god - screenshots, of Nicolas Cage in... The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Yes, it's a film. 2010. Live action.

I'm just. This makes me feel the same way as this:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/filmNews/idUKTRE51P0YR20090226.

That sonofabitch right there is a link to an article about talks to remake The Neverending Story. Peter Jackson is mentioned. I just. I don't quite know what's happening here.

Oh, wait... Holy.... Oh no.

http://ontheflix.com/2009/03/31/original-actors-will-appear-in-the-new-ghostbusters-3-remake/.

Oh, it's Ghostbusters. I don't care if Jesus were in this, like really honestly Jesus, I probably would still be pissed.

And the end of times, ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Drum roll...

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117989391.html?categoryid=13&cs=1.

Rocky Horror.

Well, that's it folks, I'm cuttin' my ties and up and moving to Tibet. I plan to start farming yaks and using their strong but very soft wool and selling it to designers. I'm out. And I'm taking this guy:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3416/3196188065_3025768ab9.jpg.


SO stay away from me.




Happy 420 Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment