Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kicking ass and taking fewer pills...




This is not a blog post in the truest sense of the word, in that it will be of no interest to anyone who doesn't already follow the blog or know me (and that is the vast majority of the human population). But, oh well, screw you guys!

I went to the rheumatologist today and he said that my new medicine appears to be doing me a world of good. ALL the inflammation in my joints is gone, I have more energy, and I am generally doing really well on it. He took some blood and said if all the tests come back looking good I can start cutting back on my other medicine, too, which is a godsend. I've been taking one of these anti-inflammatory pills once a day since I was like... I don't know, maybe ten years old. And they make me sleepy and they hurt my stomach and I think they're maybe giving me a stomach ulcer. And now I get to stop taking them, fingers crossed, knock on wood, etc etc etc.

Today rocks. And so do I, because I'm like UBER healthy. I feel like the dude pictured above.

1 comment:

  1. WWWOOOO!!!!!! Thats the most amazing news ever!

    NOW YOUR BLOG IS A BLOG OF JOY!!!

    :)


    I really do want to work on you soon. Let us schedule an ethernet date.

    ReplyDelete