Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Magazine is Up!



I have been trying to blog every day for the past several but have had zero time, and now that I DO have time, I want to save this post to shamelessly self promote! Whack! Magazine is finally up and running, folks! My friends and I have been working on it for a while and have finally gotten a workable web design layout going... we'll switch to a nicer format after a while but for the time being, this will have to do.

But it's content, friends. It's the content that makes this a great publication. If you have a good sense of humor and a willingness to read some really dirty jokes along with interesting interviews and imaginative takes on astrology... well... this mag is for you.

Give it a peek and please comment on the segments so we know they're being read!

No comments:

Post a Comment